"This movement class always helps me to connect to my feelings and gets me unstuck in my life." - Janet, Hospice Nurse
Nia is a joy-filled movement practice that combines dance arts, martial arts and healing arts set to easy to follow choreography and fantastic, diverse music.
- Find joy in fitness
- Improve your cardio endurance
- Deepen your level of flexibility
- Tone & strengthen your muscles
- Increase your agility, mobility & stability
- Gain a deeper sense of wellbeing
- Increase your energy and zest for life
- Calm your mind & relieve stress
- Create weight loss & maintenance
- Increase the overall pleasure of living & moving in your body
Visit Nia Now and SF Bay Nia for more information.
I'm so excited to share my newest class offering with you! For nearly 10 years I have been a student of the Nia movement practice and it has been a dream of mine to become a Nia teacher. In February of of 2009 i completed the Nia White Belt teacher training and in January of 2010 I took things to the next level in completing my Green Belt training. Ever since I have been thrilled to be teaching two Nia classes a week!
As a certified Life & Wellness Coach, I have supported clients over the past 15 years in creating the crucial connection between feeling strong, healthy and comfortable in their bodies and empowered in their lives. I have found Nia to be an incredibly powerful tool in bringing balance, strength and stability not only to the body... but to one's overall wellbeing.
Laura is currently taking a short teaching sabbatical from her class. Please stay tuned for new classes in 2013.